Still Looking

For Philippines Only

This section is a compilation of Offline businesses that requires only small investment to start your own small business.
If you are planning to start your own business but have a limited capital and still don't have any ideas what business is good for your small capital, I suggest you check this section so you can choose what business is right for you.

I am still looking for different kinds of offline sidelines that I can put here in this section . If you want to promote your business or you're looking for people who wants to do a part time work for your business please feel free to ask me and I will put your advertisement here in my blog. Dont worry it's free.

(NOTE: If you have any inquiries about the businessess in this section, kindly just check their contact numbers because I don't own the business, I am just promoting their advertisement. You can see their contact # below of their ads)

0 comments:

Post a Comment