Welcome to my Blog

Hello Welcome to my blog! If you have Questions, Suggestions or Request Please Feel free to Leave a Comment Below







Hello! My name is Randy!I am a typical filipino who wants to earn some extra income. Like many others, I told to my self that its hard to find an extra job especially if you are not a professional of some field or something that you're good at. But my mindset has changed when I stumbled upon researching on the internet that there are thousands of ways how to earn extra money online.

At first I was skeptical to do these things because some people said that all online businesses are scams and they will just get your money! well I told to my self that I have nothing to lose! so why not? anyway I have spare time to do this. Then this is where my journey started and I am really happy that I tried it and didn't let my self discouraged by other people. I've learned a lot of things and the most important fact is that it proves that "there is MONEY online".

I found out that there are companies that will pay you to read e-mails, to do web searches, to complete other online activities? and its totally free to join!, but I will be honest with you. "I'm not saying that all online companies are paying", there are legitimate and there is absolutely scams!. I my self until now is very cautious of being scammed, not necessarily that they will scammed my money, but probably they can scammed my effort and time!remember you're investment here is just only your time and effort, like what I've told you that there are online companies that are giving away free registration to join with and even if you're a free member they will still pay you.

So the thing is if you are really willing to earn some extra bucks and give some extra effort to it,I am sure that eventually you will learn and know where to put your time and effort to avoid scams, simple as that!

Before anything else I would like to tell you that I am not a guru or a master of doing this online business and honestly!I am new to this blogging and I'm not really sure if I consider this as a "Blog" because I'm not really good at writing hehe!. So the main reason for having this simple website is to share this opportunity to those who are looking for extra money and if you are open and wants to try a different field just try it! there is nothing to lose!
So please take time to browse my blog, you can find different "online jobs" here or I may call it "Online sidelines".

In this blog you can see many ways how to earn money on the Internet such as Data Encoding, Paid to click, Paid to surverys, Investment onlines and even Paid to play games! too good to be true? well its true! so if you're interested and really wants to be involved with this great opportunity

just click This to get started.